About The Retail Brokers NetworkKnow. Like. Trust.
Leasing Transactions in 2018
Value of Leasing Transactions in 2018
Founded in 1992, the Retail Brokers Network, or, “RBN”, is a retail networking group whose members specialize in Retail Real Estate Brokerage. Our independent firms work together on a regional, national, and even the international level in all areas of commercial real estate including: tenant representation, investment sales, and project leasing. Though we tend to focus on retail tenant representation and the leasing and sale of retail properties, individual Brokerages may also offer services to include: property management, property sales, redevelopment, and disposition. RBN members come together in different ways throughout the year to increase business and to socialize.
Top 10 Reasons to Work with RBN Members
- PROFESSIONALISM – Founded in 1992, the RBN has become a nationally renowned retail networking group and has become one of the largest and fastest growing
international commercial real estate networks. The professional knowledge and expertise that has been gained over the years is unprecedented by any other retail brokerage network.
- DEDICATION – RBN and its members are dedicated to providing property solutions for clientele nationwide as each business is committed and motivated to meeting individual retail needs and goals.
- EXPERIENCE – The members of Retail Brokers Network specialize in retail real estate brokerage and are some of the most experienced Commercial Real Estate professionals working out of every major metropolitan area in North America.
- KNOWLEDGE – The commercial retail knowledge held by Retail Brokers Network members includes property management, property sales, redevelopment, disposition, and all other aspects of commercial real estate.
- INNOVATION – With over two decades of existence, the RBN possesses institutional quality experience and expertise without institutional limitations. The Network now provides an expansive search engine with detailed property information and maps available to the public to add to its innovative commercial real estate capabilities.
- RELIABILITY – The members of the RBN are best in class establishing a partnership that is not only reliable but also successful with its national presence and local knowledge. The Network has completed over 9,970 leasing transactions with a value of over $6.2 billion in 2018.
- PRESENCE – RBN has a prominent presence as a representative to a group of over seven hundred retail specialists across North America who can effectively leverage their broker relationships to help companies meet their real estate needs locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- NETWORK – Retail Brokers Network members help each other succeed as the network possesses a trust that is unusual in the retail business. The diverse location of members creates an environment rich with access to information on a national scale providing the resources necessary to receive and refer business around the United States and Mexico.
- COMMUNICATION – Monthly conference calls, rotating board members, regional meetings and events, meetings at ICSC conventions, and the regular exchange of useful information allows for strong ties between the Retail Brokers Network members.
- AFFILIATION – Affiliation with the Retail Brokers Network is an important part of an overall growth plan. Through the RBN, you’ll have the ability to leverage relationships with owners, developers, and tenants to meet your commercial real estate goals.